A charge for travel is assessed when travelling to and from locations outside of Vernon, British Columbia.
A distance charge of $0.75 per kilometer to and from the client location for travel by vehicle will be assessed. In the event air travel is required: accommodations, airfare and associated vehicle rental, fuel, and ground transportation shall be arranged by the client, in addition to a $300 per day away-from-home travel fee.
Reimbursement is required for actual expenses incurred (e.g., meals, lodging, airfare, taxis, parking, and others) both in traveling and during the consultation. Receipts for actual expenses shall be provided to the client. For overnight travel, a meals per-diem of $84 will be assessed.
Customer Service Promise.
IWC Computer Solutions strives to provide exemplary customer services in all operations. If you are unsatisfied with your technology support experience, please don’t hesitate to contact us immediately.
Terms of Service.
By contacting us and acquiring our services as a customer you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Impact of Upgrades – Please be advised that it is your responsibility as the customer to understand the impact of upgrades to operating system, applications, or utility software. Such upgrades can lead to incompatibilities and the possible loss of data. Compatibility issues can become apparent at a later date. While IWC Computer Solutions makes a best effort to ensure compatibility at the time of service for software installation, future compatibility can not be guaranteed.
- Liability – IWC Computer Solutions will accept responsibility for any physical hardware damage which is determined to be caused by negligent act or omissions during the performance of our services. This liability does not extend beyond the total price of physical repair. Please be aware that certain repairs, including but not limited to virus and spyware removal, may damage software and/or data installed on your computer. This is to be expected and may require the re-installation of your operating systems, programs, and data.
- Loss of Data – IWC Computer Solutions will not accept liability for any loss of data as a result of computer repair request. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they have current and valid backups of their data at all times.
- Privacy – We will not browse through your hard drive looking at your personal data or files; however, it is common to inadvertently see data during the course of repair or installation services. Please remove any personal or private files from your computer or ensure they are not readily visible when we come to visit. IWC Computer Solutions is morally and legally obligated to report any evidence of illegal content such as child pornography immediately upon discovery.
- Right to Refuse – IWC Computer Solutions reserves the right to refuse work at its sole discretion that we believe to beyond our scope of ability or for other good cause, including personal safety or risk of damage to customer property.
- Scope of Work – IWC Computer Solutions provides flat-rate pricing and will produce a services agreement prior to the commencement of work for customer review and approval. Additional services required during the work will be itemized and acknowledged by the customer in writing.